Saturday, October 30, 2010

Form in Flora - II [Outdoor Installations] Garfield Park Conservatory..

‎"Form in Flora" is a temporary sculptural exhibit by members of Chicago Sculpture International [CSI] at the Garfield Park Conservatory.
Curated by Vivian Visser.
There are more than 25 sculptural pieces at display..
In my blog these are covered in two posts..
# Outdoor Installations..
# Indoor Installations..
There's also my FB Photo Album entry..
# Form in Flora..


Living Sculpture, 2010..
By Jason Verbeek..


Bouquet
By Terrence Karpowicz..


Avro II
by Bob Emser..


Old School
by Evan Lewis..


Genesis Series..
By Bruce Niemi..


Tropical Breeze..
By David Noguchi..




Deep Earth Marker I,II,III
By Corinne D. Peterson..

For more..
# Outdoor Installations..
# Indoor Installations..
There's also my FB Photo Album entry..
# Form in Flora..

3 comments:

Terry said...

Joyti:You continue to make CSI look like a dedicated group of professionals! Exactly who we really are. Thank you for getting the word out. Your images are really wonderful........but I know I've told you that a thousand times. Thanks you!

Jyoti said...

Thanks Terry..
Yes you have told me a thousand times, but if it doesnt hurt too much, I want to hear it a thousand times more..
Make it a million times...
That's my nourishment..

Jyoti said...

And Thanks for your comment here. What's written on the FB, is so transcient, it's history within 24 hours. Blog has much more reference value..